View Profile FrameWork

17 Audio Reviews

...

Best two minutes of my life evar! man this is funny shit :L

Haha wtf XD

is there lyk a trolling thing or a competition going on? haha brings back memories man XD

Nice adaptation

Pretty sweet song, I listen to a lot of hardstyle, I'm also trying to become good at producing so constructive criticism is coming XD
Me personally, I would have the liked the intro longer and the mid intro
shorter as it took quite a while to get to the mid.

The kick, in the mid, was pretti sick, although, you may want to keep experimenting to make a pitched kick, that would complete this song.

To be honest, I didn't really think the vocal sample was brillant, try and make your, something like the pros XD.

The lead was interesting :D maybe not hard enough, it sounded a lil 8 bit. Although it still worked, but not really main stream hardstyle.

And finally, the sound at 3:11 may want to be mixed better, it was a little too loud, sudden and hard compared to the rest of the track.

Well please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I think :D great song, keep it up!

-Framework-

weemeee responds:

Hehe, first of all thanks for the review, yes i was actually going for a 8bit sound with the lead, and well i tried to give it my own touch, rather than it being mainstream, but i see where you're coming from. i'll have a look and turn the effect at 3:11 down a bit see if it works out well, the vocals just kinda went in there, just thought it went well with it all lol. But yeah, thanks again for the review :) glad you enjoyed it!

Peace out